My name is Lindsey Osterkamp. I was born, raised, and earned my pharmacy degree here in South Dakota. I pride myself in knowing my patients by name and making the effort to go above and beyond to offer high-quality care at the lowest possible price. This mentality goes back to the type of service provided by small-town, family-owned pharmacies and is hard to find in many of the big chain pharmacies anymore. I truly care about my patients and believe that they should be treated as family, not just numbers. This is how I came up with the name “True Care Family Pharmacy”.
True Care Family Pharmacy’s focus is to provide personalized pharmacy care that fosters a relationship of friendship and trust. The pharmacy is a compassionate and welcoming environment where high-quality care is provided quickly and at the lowest price possible.
- Exceptional customer service and personalized care
- Timely prescription processing
- Immunization services, including influenza, pneumonia, shingles and Tdap
- Various cost-saving opportunities, such as manufacturer coupons & generic savings plan
- Medicare Part D yearly plan review
- Convenient drive-up service
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medications and products
- Vitamins & supplements
- Prescription pet medications